Apr 16, 2009

I'm youngest...

This evening I had a chat with one of my coleague at workplace. My fellow engineer has got an offer to other job, and so he went as the offer is kinda hard to resist. Even I would go if I got the offer. Hehhe~

And so we chat, about this one friend of mine is already leaving. She then asked, when will I go then? And laugh it off...

I just replied maybe not in a short while since my home is very near to workplace and I'm quite settled already. After a while, she asked my about my age. Well, I just answered as I normally do...I'm 23, going to turn into 24 by this September. She was like...very supprised. 

"You only 23 meh..??!!!! So young!!"... =..=

and so does the clerk who sits behind her...She also say a bit supprised knowing my age. They claimed I'm the youngest there (Engineer, in that particular department). Hmm...too early to be an engineer or I'm just too lucky to get into this position before my graduation, not even officially end my study (my semester ends on november and I started my job on september).

I guess its just rezeki god want me to have. And i'm really thankful for that. With this hard earned salary I was able to give some spending money for my mom, give her present on her birthday, buy stuff I wanted for so long and give my brother and sister more comfortability with internet and better tv reception.

Alhamdullilah...

-LB-

2 comments:

baz said...

same. m youngest in the company and most retarded.

admin said...

retarded eyh? highest paid retarded then..ahhaha..you r doing fine baz.all the best in ur career..hehhe~