Apr 10, 2007

grown up

salam

do u still remember when u r still kid? during primary school, when the headmaster are giving his words infront during assembly i always thinks like this:

"what is this bloody old man talking in front for...let get back to class la. so we can stat the class. its hot out here u know"

and maybe the same as when i was in secondary school. but when i enter the next stage of my life i found that everytime someone important talking in front, there will always be some good information thats need to be shared or told to everyone.

is this what we call maturing period? and now it is common for us to pay attention when someone talking in-front no matter what the occasion is (xcept for some boring classes...heh) me as a kid has very short concentration...only for a few minute and pooff...the next minute my eyes are on the field outside class (especially add maths classes..haha)

when we as a kid wanted something so badly, and was not granted by our parents because they can see it that what we wanted brings no good to us. but hey...now that we can already think and make our own decision properly...did we say thanks to our parent for making the decision while we are still in stoopid period.

hmm...i always be thankful for what my parents did to me. shaping me to be the way i am now.
lets just hope that as getting older, we are getting more matured and become what we hope for.



when i was small, i had this conversation with my opah;

opah:Ijan nampak tak pokok2, batu2 masa naik kereta pergi sekolah/mengaji?

me: nampak...kenapa

opah: semua pokok2 tu doakan ijan, supaya berkat masa belajar. pergi belajar pun dapat pahala. senang je nak dapat pahala. susah ke nak pergi belajar?

me:...

at that time those words means nothing much to me than just an advice for me to study harder. but now when i think back, yeah...maybe opah is right about this. now when i walk for lecture at 8am, i would cross a walk with flowers at both side. maybe its not beautiful as rose, it doesn't have any nice smell. but everytime i walk in the morning seeing the flowers blooming reminds me to opah. i hope that all the flowers, trees, stones pray for me as i walk to class...heh. it sure pump me up to go to class in the morning. just that sometimes enjoy the scenery where all the flowers blooming and walk slowly.haha!

why dont u try it too...thinking positive like that might help ur lazy asses to move (for next sem lerr...hehehe)

jya naa~

No comments: