Apr 8, 2007

home suite home (^_________^)

Salam

yeah...just got back from Kajang, resting for 1 day at home. maybe enough rite? seeing my mak face is really melting my heart (anak mak) haha. well, she's the only one i have currently so i'm going to love her with all my heart.hehehe

when i arrive home, i'm shock....waaahhh...is this my house? theres new cabinet in the house already. well, the plan goes back since my abah is still alive. we planned to have a section in our house to place all the manga books so its more organized n such. at last our dream come true. i admit it is sad to see the house is now beautiful without him (my abah) enjoying it together with us.

start my day on saturday looking for my Engineering Mathematics book which my mum misplaced it somewhere, found it still in its own box in store (not arrange on cabinet yet)

after breakfast my mak andak want to arrange all the books sorting it with title and volume. so take out my KREKO and arrange it from vol 2 (my vol 1 was stolen from me by someone frm school...adeii) till around vol 194 i think (because stop buying already by that time, already downloaded all the manga from net)

one thing my mom says to me

"Tgk tu...belajar tinggi2, buku belajar sikit", says her

"takpe, komik ni yg menjana minda, galakkan kitorang membaca," jawapan poyo seorang anak

"banyak la menjana minda...", says her again. not satisfied with me.hehehe

once, my late dad said this to me:

"Cuba kira buku2 tu...satu rm3.50...cuba kira berapa nilai dia semua?"...hahaha

yah...i know. but thats our interest that time. as a kids who doesnt have many friend around home (none actually, only the mamak selling comic to us) and lazy to go out visiting places this hobby fit us much. i'm grateful because of this comics. it is something i can be proud of now, my collection since kid. last time we would take out the comics and read it from vol 1 until end. damn satisfied and continued with another comic.

before this i sleep in my room only on tilam but yesterday mum already ordered new bed for me n my bro...plus air-cond only in my room (muahahahaha). with wonderful breeze sweeping my face while sleeping. before this my room is so damn hot and i'll sweat my whole body when sleeping. but yesterday was damn different. he he he. home suite home (^_^)v


view from front


from back


view from side



pictures


relax kejap sambil2 susun buku


lepas mengemas sume komik2 n magazines, middle is my uncle and mak andak


academic section...(few only)


comic sections...muahahahaha :))


some of mine n my brother collections - we collect all this manga since primary school


my room before


my room after...quite simple rite? like the bed in hostels.huhuhu


view from my bed...lalalala
~

No comments: