Mar 30, 2008

Title challenge

Cannot online for few days because of internet connection. Still can online using freegate though but having problem to login to blogger.

Hahahahahahahahahaha...At last Arsenal won last night match. GREAT job with the 10 men comeback!!!!!! Even though I can only watch first half since college regulation state that students is not allowed to back after 12am.

First half - my ears have gone both red while being surrounded by totally ManU supporters. My bad though, didnt realize at the stall most is ManU fans. Demm u all!! Those loud CHEARS when Bolton scores is like an arrow piercing my heart!!



With Abou Diaby getting red card for the bad tackle he made I was totally unease when watching the match..

Second half - its soooo relieving when i know Gallas has score a goal. And I know its comeback moment for Arsenal!! Van Persie getting the next goal (penalti) and now its tied. Third and final winning goal is own goal by samuel of bolton!!!

Yahh!! its not a beautiful match unlike arsenal in the early half of the season but still, a win is a win. its GREAT!! Arsenal is back on track. Hope confronting liverpool they can do LOT better

GO Go Gunners!!!

-LB-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooo0.. Enche LB penyokong Arsenal rupa-rupanya.. ;)

admin said...

arsenal la cik ain..go go arsenal!! hehe

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!