Sep 1, 2008

Important mission

Yeah, its Ramadhan now. The month where Muslims fasting for one month period. For the whole month, a Muslim should avoid stuff that can break their fast during the day and increase religious activity. And this includes a person like me...he he he

SO this month I will try to be a better Muslim, increase my efforts and distance myself from Hello!Project or AKB48 during the day (the night is still on, yeah!!)

Another important mission is downloading!!! Yeah, download. Few daya ago I was searching for some old movies, Miss Congeniality and The Legend of 1900, which nowhere can be found in torrent. I gave up and asking here and there if anyone does have the movie.

Xeno introduced me to RS premium. He says I surely can find it there. So without 2nd thought (I just got my allowance check) I ordered one account which last for 3 month. Oh yeah baby!!

I already finished downloading both movie above. Currently in queue is The Green Mile, Punisher, Indiana Jones Classic, Robocop and few others.

And not to forget classic tv series, complete season which is The Pretender, MacGyver and hopefully Star trek - The next Generation..woohoo~

Eh..dah maghrib, Selamat Berbuka :)

-LB-

4 comments:

azie said...

"SO this month I will try to be a better Muslim, increase my efforts and distance myself from Hello!Project or AKB48 during the day (the night is still on, yeah!!)"

mana belajar ni siang x boleh, tapi mlm boleh? =)

ak da tgk the green mile tu..mmg one of favret, citer yg dlm penjara tu kan? ak minat citer2 in prison ni..eg: shawshank redemption, the sleepers..


dulu ada, amek kt ikon bola sepak. pas tgk da delete. klu ko nak ak blh carik blk..

admin said...

hehe...sudah siap download dgn rapirshare. thx btw. movie tu adik aku yg request, aku pn x tgk lagi.
ko ckp best, nanti aku tgk..hehhe =)

azie said...

ic..

azie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.