Jan 26, 2009

3rd UMP Convocation

Saturday, 24th January 2009 is the day I officially graduated from UMP. As the day I finally got my degree certificate I've been working for all this years. Well, meeting some friends whom we last met half a year ago is wonderfull. Most of them already working while some others still looking for a job.

Anyway, the ceremony went smooth and ended in the afternoon. Didnt have much photos since my handphone battery is dead due to overuse in the morning for internet surfing and watching videos..adeh~

Here is some pic i've uploaded..not all though. And thanks to all my friends who came during the convocation :D

free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image host free image hostfree image host free image hostfree image host

-LB-