Feb 11, 2009

Book Xcess, Amcorp Mall, Read More for Less

If you are looking for CHEAP!! NEW!! books, novels,biography,motivation, etc, then head on to Book Xcess store located inside Amcorp Mall, level 3. Just infront of escalator and on top of Popular.

I found this shop September last year when I was sending my sister for tuition, hanging around and looking for shop selling 2nd hand novel. But what I found was a shop that sell firsthand new novels and other book at a very cheap price. 
















Even malay novels cost around RM19-RM30!! But novels sold here only sells for average RM17.90!!! Thats damn cheap too. Even some hardcover novels selling at the same price. There is also promotion when you buy a book, then you can get the promoted book for only RM9.90. SO DAMN CHEAP!!

Today I visit there again just to see that they still maintain their business and the price remains like the last time I was here.

Bought 3 thriller novel, which I havent read yet. Maybe will read when want to sleep. The shop owner is also nice, she reccommend good books if you ask for it :-D
















Guys, Harry Potter latest book, hardcover only sell for RM34. I seriously reccommend you not to go anywhere else if you are looking for novels. Here is the place to be. Same title in Popular bookstore or Kinokuniya will cost around RM39.90. Just now I spend RM45 for 3 novels. Hehhehe~

Its seldom I came here, so I think it wont be too bad if I bought 3 title at one time.

I do ask the owner how come they can sell these book at very low price and she answered they deal directly with the publisher. Well, I hope this shop will be more popular and expand their business by opening other branches. This will also encourages Malaysians to read more.

Last time I will be looking for 2nd hand book shop. Now I have a new place to go..hehhehe~

Book Xcess - Read More for Less

-LB-

8 comments:

azie said...

ak suke ak suke...nanti kalau ada masa nak pergi

admin said...

mari2...kalau turun kl roger la. leh pegi. pastu deting2...huahuahua

azie said...

ak pegi ngan abang ak kot...

Unknown said...

Encik maraippo,

belanja saya buku Twelve karangan Jasper Kent dan R Scott Bakker's nyer Prince of Nothing trilogy (saya nak buku no.2 dan no.3 sahaja, buku no.1 saya dah ada)

Sekian, paksaan dari C4 yang hebat.

admin said...

boleh2...kalau buku tu ebelel kat sana n kalau saya singgah ke sana lagi.haha

admin said...

nampak macam takde dalam list buku dia...leh download list kat website dia.

http://www.bookxcess.com/booklist.html

n a d y a s y a z a n a said...

now ade ag x kedai tu? huhu. dah thn 2011. entry ni 2009. huwaaa.

admin said...

@littlegirl: ade je lagi kedai tu. siap suda renovate jadi lagi besar lagi :)
pilihan buku pun makin banyak. for buku lama leh dapat dalam rm5 camtu for a title. ahad lepas baru balik dari sana borong buku total dalam rm100 for around 8 good books. including self help books. kalau nak pergi leh la roger. boleh shopping buku sama2. hehe