Feb 28, 2009

Brand or Specs??

There are many brands in the market. There is Sony, LG, Samsung, Panasonic and so on. But the thing is, is their product match the price? Can we get same stuff with better spec at the same price?













For me I would choose the spec than the brand. Although regarding this matter one should do a better research on the price offered and also the specs.

As an example, I was craving for mp3 player or multimedia player. I go for my n95 but being a phone and most of the time it will be used for calling, battery run out pretty damn fast. I seek another media player for entertainment during travel.

Being a staff for electronic company, I got staff price for their item. But still, for me the product is pricey. 2gig mp3 player with nice sound will cost me RM170. I look around the net and looking for mp5 player. 

I found one with bigger capacity (4GB flash memory), support more format (mp3, avi, mp4, wmv, etc), 3" screen and no need conversion for video files. Can just copy and drag to folder. And this player also has TVoutput, where I can bring as a player for movie, videos, music, etc. when traveling or staying at hotels or anywhere that provide tv.

And guess the brand?? Its brand-less.ahahaha..made in china product. But still the quality is quite good. 

As for sound quality, its decent enough for my ear. Provided with quality headphone the bass will just pump in. Plus it has built in speaker and mic too. For multimedia gadget, this mp5 player will suit me fine. Maybe will buy another one as present for my sister if she get good result in exam ;)
















For portable media player, PMP, I think its better to buy it from internet. I do tried to look for one at Low Yat, but the seller there will just rip you off. Thinking you are a noob and they demand high price. I bought this mp5 player for RM150 plus shipping from lelong.com.my. I dont have to walk around lowyat to look for one with my taste and regret few minutes later after found another one with cheaper price., dont have to pay for parking, tolls, fuel and dont have to go out from kajang.gyahahahaha.

I dont care its china made and it suppose to be priced lower, since my budget was RM170 and I get something with more specs. Now can watch video while driving..lalalalala~

Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby~

-LB-

5 comments:

Unknown said...

TAHI!

admin said...

BERAK!

Syazuchan said...

apa daaaa

mediaposter said...

of course BRAND!

admin said...

brand adalah sekadar jaminan kualiti...bukan specs. jika jumpa barang quality ok, specs ok..of cos specs..even tho cap ayam...huahuahua~
sony is good because quality manufacturing n production sangat dititik beratkan...
not againts brand, tapi kalo barang cap ayam ok, can save more money maa..