Jun 20, 2010

Metal

Salam,

For those following my blog since the beginning might notice that my interest is on Japanese female idols. But now has changed to Korea pop music. Well, at least not to specifically enjoying one girl group and ignore the rest. Actually k-pop industry is much more than that. Even their boyband is enjoying to hear and watch. My personal favorite is SNSD, Kara, After School, 2PM. Others I just listen to so-so.

But still, I really cannot leave my original music genre which I knew since secondary school. METAL!!! Slipknot is my all time favorite. Followed by Children of Bodom, Avenged Sevenfold, Deicide, Godsmack, Disturbed, Cromok, Stone Sour and many more which I almost forgot. 

Today I went to work with my mp5 player fully loaded with many songs not just metal, but also korean, japanese and many more. But from start of work, I select the menu "Artist" and not "All Songs" like I usually do, and selected - Slipknot. From morning till night, finish work, driving, back at home...still repeating the playlist again and again.

Man...I just love how slipknot sounds. For those who say slipknot is overrated band probably need to restate their opinion. They are not GREAT for their individual abilities, but they are GREAT with their abilities to play as one unit. Their songs are all masterpiece for me. The sound they make is just-very addicting. Just as John Otto of Limp Bizkit drum beats.

p/s: heck...I do miss Limp Bizkit. The whole band is talented. John Otto with great drum lines, heavy riff from Wes Borland, tight bass from Sam Rivers, Dj Lethal and also Fred Durst. But I think the main attraction of Limp Bizkit is also their sound as a team. The sound is so addicting which makes one to play the record again and again...just like slipknot did :D



-LB-

1 comment:

WaiRai said...

hai abg metal guahahahhahaha