Feb 22, 2007

there it goes...

Salam...

Yeah...there it goes. Before typing this, this entry i already done typing one entry that suppose to be one technique about releasing hands from grips.

But maybe its now berkat to teach "ilmu" for free. Some silat practitioners says in one forum, "Silat bukan barangan murahan", "We didnt bring the horse to the water, but we wait for the horse to beg for it". I take it as true. Both opinion is right for me.

As for me, the "ilmu" i didnt take it as cheap, i didnt look down on it. I didnt take it for granted. I not trying to claim myself of being a Guru or something.

What i think i did was because of my self awareness. For my fellow friends who doesnt have time to learn, maybe by reading my post it might help, even a little bit.

What is wrong there to share the knowledge we have with others? (what i wrote that is gone is out of silat, its my own way i found while thinking and tried to others). Nah..i dont care if no one read it, as long as it might feed some info to someone accidentally bump here...

well...i'm quite upset after such a detail post and explanation, what a waste :(

adioz~

No comments: