Mar 24, 2008

Relax finally

Finally I've got reply letter confirming my internship. I've got two of them, but I'm going to the one in Cyberjaya eventhough the other offer is really near my house. Cyberjaya offers more learning oppurtunities (according to the interviewer) and so I hope my internship period there is worthy and give me new knowledge and become a better engineer. Hopefully =)

Now I can relax when others asking me about internship placement...hehehe. No more headache..Alhamdullilah.
The allowance there is quite good to, yah, for me who living at home during my internship it satisfy me enough.

Now I can officially install streamyx 1Mbps packages.Hehehe. More download and more harddisc is needed. Anyone willing to donate me some hdisc? 40gig is also accepted..hehehe


I guess Western Digital MyBook 500G is suitable enough :p

-LB-

2 comments:

Pjoyz Zul said...

Pergh.... demand nak tinggi... nak HD 500 GB... hahahahha...

admin said...

haha..ye la..sehari 5-6gig download, 500gig baru lah cukop..ahahaha