Mar 22, 2008

Resonant Blue

Yeah!!! After the delay in releasing this new single (expected to be released in february) and now here it is.

Its already released for a while now, song is released around 2 weeks ago and the pv is last week. I'm totally satisfied with this new song. Unlike Mikan, this song really has the feeling inside the song.

Although the PV for me can considered cheap (damn tsunku, do you have to battle with akb48 even for the most cheapest lupest PV??) , the song and the dance is nice. The day i got this PV i put it on my GOM playlist and the only song i play for the whole day...ahahaha. SO i can say that this song is just as addicting as Onna ni Sachi Are.

Here is the link to the PV hosted at Dohhh Up!

PV LINK


Heres the lyric and translation of the song...enjoy ^______^ :

Morning Musume - Resonant Blue

* Cry cry don't cry watashi wo suki na no
Tonight tonight KISU shinai asobi ja KISU shinai

karui ko ni yoku mirareru
kao no sei mou nareta kedo WOW~~ WOW~~
sameta ko ja nai koto dake
APIIRU suru no mo BAKArashii

*

honki ka dou ka wakaranai
kantan ni watasanai BABY! BABY!
mie suita UZAI kotoba
nanka wa mou kiki akitawa

dakedo nee nee dakedo WOW~~ WOW~~ X4
hitori no yoru mo kazoeteiru

** kanashimi ga kodama suru WOW~~
mayonaka wo shimetsukeru WOW~~
sono kabe wo tsuki yabutte WOW~~
Help me, Help me, Help Me

kanashimi no RIZONANTO WOW~~
mannaka de narihibiku WOW~~
shinjitai itsu no hi ka tasukete dareka WOW~~
Help me Help me Help me

*
HAI~~

TAIPU to ka kimochi da to ka
ima dake de nani ga wakaru? no
isshougai mamoreru hodo
kakugo mo nai no ni bakarashii

*

HAI~

toshiue to kaiwa suru no
sonna ni kurushi ja nai keredo UHH~~ BABY!
kuruma to ka kakkou to ka
sonna no jiman wa mou ii kara

dare ka nee nee dare ka x4
mou sugu asa ne hitori no asa

**
HELP ME!
*
----------------------------------------------------------------------

TRANSLATION

* Cry cry don't cry, do you love me?
Tonight tonight, we won't kiss
If you're just messing around

It may look like I’m not serious about relationships
Because i have an experienced face WOW~~ WOW~~
Because i seem "cold", I’m appealing, but that's absurd

*

I don't know whether or not you're serious
I won't be taken so easily BABY! BABY!
I’m tired of you saying things like
"You’re transparent";it's annoying

But, hey, hey, but.. WOW~~ WOW~~ X4
I’m counting the nights, I’ve spent alone

** My sadness is echoing WOW~~
Tightening in the dead of the night WOW~~
I’m trying to break through this wall WOW~~
Help me, Help me, Help Me

My sadness is resonant WOW~~
It’s ringing from my heart WOW~~
I want to believe it will happen one day WOW~~
Help me anyone, Help me, Help me, Help me

*

HAI~~

Our feelings, if we're each other's types
Right now, I don't understand them
You say you’ll "protect me for a lifetime"
Without being ready to, even though it's absurd

*

HAI~

Conversing with an elder
Isn’t painful UHH~~ BABY!
It’s the bragging about their car's appearance
That I can't stand

Anyone, hey, hey, anyone X4
Soon it will be in the morning that I’m spending alone

**
HELP ME!
*

*Translation credit to TheMVP from XMorfis forum...

-LB-

No comments: