Mar 22, 2008

Women...or CD's

For a Morning Musume and AKB48 fan, it is my dream to have their photobooks and cd's and album and concert dvd and many many more. But what I want to share with all of you here is the value of their original merchandise.

See, most of the stuff is sold all around the world via internet. Their merchandise is wrapped for protection and as a proof of the condition that the package hasnt been opened yet.

So, for fans of them will try to get the original merchandise if they have to money. Some have spends thousands on their stuff (huhuhu...so jealous when see their collection and its nice watching the real stuff).

Some of my fellow friend has their own method in collecting the cd's and photobook, maybe I want to like this also when I have the money. They will buy at least 3 copy of the release.

- One - is for watching, hearing, open the wrap
- two - the same item, still in wrapping for collecting purpose (has much more value)
- three - if there is limited edition of the item

So, what can you see here is that those in the wrapping still untouched or opened has more value to it.

I am a fan of woman too. And in my opinion mens treat woman the same with the case above.

For man to marry woman they need money to support another person in their life. Same case as buying the cd's. And they will look at 3 types of women.

Sorry to say, to those already open their wrapping you can consider yourself has less value than those still in wrapping.

Of course there are woman ready to give everything to man as a prove of love. This kind of thinking is moronic. Who doesnt want something precious and expensive when given for free. Me myself wont consider to resist :P

But for being collectors item (to be chosen as wife), men will still consider the one which has good personality, religious and any other aspects. Even its more expensive, its more worthy to be kept.

Being a man, i understand how a man thinks. Yes believe me, mens are cruel creature. We can be the most evil son of a b*tch alive on earth. Not all though...i'm a good man. Ahahaha~

Some like to flirt around so they look for woman who like to gives everything they want. If he says he do love her all his life thats totally bull. The heck he loves you for...he already got what he want. And those ready to give everything as prove of love...what the heck you giving it for.

If the guy doesnt want you, you give your precious, he still going to go away. Theres no saying men need to marry the woman after having sex with her.

I really do have respect to woman. In my eyes, woman needs protection, care, guidance and many more from us men. SO, please consider yourself worthy. Its not good to follow the living of westeners. I read metro few days ago about teenagers having sex openly at remote part of Pasar Seni (Central Market). Malaysia is getting worse day by day.

I really hope in the future this kind of thinking will be less or none at all. Decreasing in moral is one of the factor of downfall in civilizations. I hope Malaysia wont become next country with the most corrupted people alive.

Sorry if my opinion offended my female reader, its just my 2 cents :)

-LB-

No comments: