May 28, 2008

My New Ride

Last thursday my awaited car is finally out and I already collect it from the salesperson.

Its one of latest Proton car, Proton Saga BLM such as the one I reviewed in my blog few months ago. Its not a great gar, but its still can be considered a good car for its price range. Where else in Malaysia for you to get a NEW sedan car with price below RM40k?

My car is black, auto-transmission, Bline Saga. The price is RM37k...and its worth it. You get a spacious car, 1.3l engine, big boot to store stuff, easy to drive and looks cool. Speaker is great too. Its just that they only put 2 rear speaker for this model. the 4 speaker one cost RM39k...

But still the sound is decent enough to get the beat from my Morning Musume and AKB48 songs >,<

Side mirror is hard to adjust though. Got baucer for tinted so my mom insist to put on one for the car.

For technical part, I cant comment much since I can be considered as a new driver. Not too good in driving even though already got full license. Most of the time I will be on my luxury Honda EX5. Rempiting along the streets and highway with average speed of 90km/h, and sometimes 110km/h when going downhill >,<

Now my plan to buy photobooks of Tanaka Reina and Team A AKB48 will go to dust since, say, average fuel per-month is RM250 (MAX) and parking is RM80/month. There goes RM330. Still needs money for food rigt...okay lah...will bring bekal from home so can save some to buy..he he he..

But I reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally want to buy akb48's PB

T________________________T
My Honda EX5




My New Saga




Thanks a lot to EX5 because carrying my big body for all this years...

-LB-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about these. Well someday Ill create a blog to compete you! lolz.