Sep 22, 2008

Back from Kuantan...

Last week went to UMP to settle matter regarding Industrial Training report. Fuhh...now that its done I can continue with other stuff. Ah..and a big thanks to my friend, Don Fred for letting me stay in his room while I was there. 

Good thing is we do share our knowledge in photoshop and learned few photoshop tricks while I was there. Hehhe. He is a guy who I describe as independent, not depending on others to success.  Do visit his informative blog about design and business at my friend list down there, labelled df-art and don fred, or simply click link below:

DF-ART

DF-BIZ

May all your work is blessed bro. Haha. 

Anyway, Malaysia politic is hectic again after 16th Sept. With DSAI announcing he is ready to take over government, PakLah n Najib changing portfolio (which I think is a good move, for economics), and hopefully decreasing of oil prices by the end of this month. Shud drop another 70sen since current crude oil prices is way lower comparing the prices for this whole year.

Pakatan Rakyat already send a letter to propose a meeting with the PM to discuss upon national issue. I dont know whether PM do understand the deep meaning of the contains of the letter. It is not a direct letter saying "hey, paklah, lets meet because I want to takeover the government". Its starts with telling the situation in Malaysia and then followed in last paragraph a statement they should meet to discuss the future of Malaysia. But, I think when dealing with Paklah, they dont need all this fancy letter to look good, keeping old malay style of not being direct. It might become a problem when the person this letter is issued to dont understand the meaning. Like comment from paklah when press is asking regarding the letter. He says, the letter doesnt say anything about a meeting, its just telling current issues...dusshh. Congratz PR, you've done a great job for this guy to play with words. Whether he understand or not, that, I dont know.















Our PM stepping down is something to expect, well, still not sure though. But I do hope so, observing all the reports by both opposition parties and government themselves is rejecting him. I dont see why he need to hang tight to that position. This matter is effecting the whole country. Everyone is waiting to see what will happen in near future. Whether DSAI talks about taking over goverment will become reality or PakLah will stay for another period.

I do afraid if "Darurat" is implemented. Well, who knows. Its in the hand of the PM. As long he is in the chair, he can do anything as he please. Darurat, is something I regard as the most serious matter. Hope darurat is nowhere close in Paklah's mind.














Just be prepared if something like this is happening...

May Allah SWT bless Malaysia from any disturbance...Amiin

-LB-

No comments: