Sep 15, 2008

Finally...an engineer

This morning got a call from Sony (EMCS), saying I was hired under Management Trainee Program (MTP) as engineer. Video auto mount engineer to be exact, doing maintenance work.

There will be 3 months trainee period before confirming my post there as an engineer. If I meet their expectation, I'll get the post for permanent engineer there, or else I'll be fired and start my journey again seeking for jobs. Hehhe

The wage package is ok ( got no other job offer...so what, hehhe), and the benefits stated is minimal. Not sure the full employee benefit there, like healthcare n so on. Will ask for it later...

Maintenance, something I'm interested with. Hopefully for a long time :-D

Pray for my success there yah my dear friend!! :-)

Will be reporting in by Monday next week. Probably this blog will be left alone again for a while...hehhe

Will update when I have time though. This is the only place I share my thoughts with others. Letting out what I have inside. 

p/s: Will be going to UMP this Wednesday, to settle some stuff and meet friends before departing with them for a long time again. Wish my journey there safe n sound. Aminn....

-LB-

6 comments:

azie said...

a good start...semoga sume kawan2 ak bjaya dalam bidang masing2.

admin said...

tenkiu azie :-D

admin said...

tenkiu azie :-D

yep2, semoga sume kawan2 lain berjaya juga :-D

jgn UMP tibe2 wat hal pulak sudah
=..=

banyak kali da jadi mcm tu...

tgh elok2 tiba2 ada problem..haihhh. rasa nak lempang je

azie said...

wc

Anonymous said...

sony adalah tmpt yg memenatkan utk bekerja.. gud luck!

admin said...

kat mana2 pun kalau kerja akan jadi penat... :-D
kalau tak kerja yang tak penat :-D