Nov 21, 2008

I want to sing this to...

I dedicate this song to my future wife :-D 

which currently being takahashi ai and amanda bynes...hahha~

And I want this song to be played during our wedding (berangan...bleh tak?) Hahha~

But seriously, if i do really found someone I love, i'll play this song when i propose to her, in a beautiful restaurant...act for a while and during the chorus i'll follow the music and sing it in front of her.Hahha *blush*

"For our first kiss on next week
For when we make love in six weeks
For the ring you wore proudly three months from now
For when you said i do next march
And for those beautiful children of ours
Yes, I know it might sound strange cuz we just met
But I thank you in advance"

"Will you marry me?" 

Goshh...enough. Lets come back to reality. In reality, my love life sucks. Hahha~ >.<

Ok...here is the song :p

Boyz II Men - Thank You In Advance

(excuse me, I know we just met
But may I have this dance? )0

Sitting here with a drink in my hand
Your presence I cant ignore
I must admit I like watching you dance
But it seems like Ive seen this before
Girl, you look like my first wife
Though Ive never been married before
So I kiss your hand and tell you thank you
You turn and ask me what for

1 - for our first kiss on next week
For when we make love in six weeks
For the ring you wore proudly three months from now
For when you said i do next march
And for those beautiful children of ours
Yes, I know it might sound strange cuz we just met
But I thank you in advance

(shawn, help me sing it)

Hi, my name is shawn
Tell me your name
Although I know the last one
Its funny that were shaking hands
[wait a minute, I know this hand]
Its the same hand (Ill hold in front of a minister)
Same hand (when youre havin my son and his sister)
I dont mean to sound so bold and forward
But I thank you in advance

Repeat 1

Its like I came back in time to tell you thank you
Youre as beautiful then as you are now
Look in the mirror, there is a picture
Of you and the man you love

p/s: this is not an announcement i'm getting married in near future, this is just a blog post.hehhe~

-LB-

4 comments:

Fatin Baharum said...

act kn, xleh nk deny la..
sho shweet jgk if de org bg lagu mcm tu kn time propose, haha`
ok, blk alam nyata..`

azie said...

biar betul kamu? so western..ehehehe. check out my fs page..saya letak video klip connie talbot, british got talent dan kat situ ada sedutan film love actually..ada part propose kat situ. mungkin kamu boleh dapat idea ;}. owh..nanti kalau kamu nak buat wedding di taman ke.. boleh contact saya. kerjaya tak rasmi saya in future(part tym job) will be wedding planner hahaha..

azie said...

boleh tak kamu adjust setting supaya pada setiap post akan ada tertera tarikh kamu upload post...=)

admin said...

@fatin: meh saya propose kat kamu..kui3

@azie: tamau kawen kat taman, malaysia panas dan lembab sepanjang tahun.hahha

@azie: itu template sy pakai memang hide date..suda change html.tataw jadi ke tak. tgk la nanti2 ye kot2 keluar lik date.hehhe~