Nov 21, 2008

My prefered download list...

Some asked me for a list of movie I had in mind. So i thought I just share it here. Mostly are old movies from 90's or 80's. There are some available in torrent but i doubt there are any seeder for those old unkown movies. Well, my source is from rapidshare since I have account. 

Its well worth it...RM1 per day or RM70 for 3 month. Can contact me if want to know better about this or wanted to buy the RS account.

here is my list:

Chronicles of Riddick
Perfume
Legend of 1900

















Forest Gump

















Cast Away
Terminal
Star Trek Nemesis, First Contact, Ressurection
Miss Congeniality (first one)
Robocop 1,2,3 (1987, 1990, 1993)
Short Circuit 1,2 (1986, 1988)

















Rambo  1,2,3
Rocky 1,2,3,4,5,6
Magician

and for TV series:

















The Pretender
MacGyver
Angel
Iron Chef
Istana Takeshi (if you can find it anywhere in the net please let me know) :D
The 4400
X-Files
Supernatural
House M.D


















Kyle XY

and while at that, throw in a few anime also:

Eyeshield21


















Full Metal Panic (Fumoffu, 2nd Raid, and the first one)
Flame of Recca


















and also some documentaries for your little nephew:

Discovery channel, Blue planet (nice one about ocean creatures)

Hope u guys can have some idea from my list on what to download :)

-LB-

1 comment:

azie said...

arigatou kuzaimas..