Nov 23, 2008

Working life

For a while now, I've been given fully responsibility at my work place. I have to give more commitment to my work.

Which resulting me going to work before sunrise and back after sunsets...well I guess thats my life now.

There is one day where there is no problem, which allows me to go back early, and I really appreciate of the view of sunset.

Not seing sun for a while...its quite a beautiful view for me...













Alhamdullilah.

Yeah...its really nice to live as a student in the past. If there is no test, no assignment, no annoying lecturer, I'm ready to stay as a student my whole life. I really do appreciate that kinda life now.

Life goes on. Lets head forward and live life to the fullest :-)

-LB-

3 comments:

azie said...

all my seniors are saying the same including you..guess they are right but i still think working life would be much enjoyable compared to life as student..=(

admin said...

working life is still enjoyable bcos by the end of the month you'll get the money you work for..hehhe~
then you can give to your mom, pay for your car, pay bills, pay this, pay that till all your money is finish.hahahaha
do remember save some for future :p

azie said...

baik boss..