Dec 9, 2008

un-boxing Casio and new speaker

Hi, just want to share some pic when me enjoying my time opening my casio and new speaker. Well, new speaker you can say its just cap ayam, china made...never even heard the name of the brand. But still I need to upgrade my old speaker. Sound is decent. Forget those Sonic Gear, Altec Lansing, Logitech...some china made stuff also can produce sound without making me thinking hard on which one I should take home.

Well, this cap ayam speaker gives me 60W RMS, extra output terminal, nice and strong bass (dont care much since I got additional Sony Mini Hifi speaker to be added on, provide extra bass to any subwoofer it attached to) and I can turn the volume knob loud enough without cracking any sound (yes...believe me. even some middle-end altec n sonic gear crack after some level).

Well, havent turn this new speaker full though. Currently 25% speaker knob, 10% master volume, 10% wave volume and full volume for media player...yes...believe me. Its loud enough!! 50% speaker knob turned with same software setting as above already made conversation in my room unclear.

Anyway, here is my speaker setup below my studying table :D














Satelite speaker on top of my old sony speaker. Combined and both working together to produce nice sound when listening to music.

















My old sonic gear speaker, wonder where I put it? ;-)

I place it in the livingroom for tv. So we dont need another home theater in my house. I am amazed the good sound produced by my old speaker when used at TV. Sound is nice and loud. Well, my sister satisfied enough to have better sound for her to listen to music and watch movies in front :P














Here is my new casio, unopen box. As promised by the seller.
















Got twin sensor, for direction (act as a compass) and thermometer. Now can know where the Kiblat is when going traveling to new places :P




















Well, my uncle says he can get at more cheaper price. I'm satisfied enough not to be troubled heading/driving to KL just to get cheaper by tens of ringgit because I can get it at reasonable price without hassle from the internet :P

Ok then...bye. This is just my show off entry...muahahaha.

p/s: no savings for this month. totally broke, damn...


-LB-

3 comments:

Syazuchan said...

since i'm no longer your silent reader.. I'll comment from now on. Hahahhahahahahaha

Jam -kewll giler
Speaker - knp la guys suke suke ngan subwoofer nih (aku nk marah ngan adik+ayah sbb bli x bgtahu aku)

Err itu aje kali ini..

admin said...

oh..itu subwoofer supaya boleh layan itu bunyi bass tahap leh gegar pintu dan kasi mak marah..gyahahaha..

bleh layan itu citer band of brothers dgn effect rasa seperti di medan perang...dududududu~ (bunyi snapang...gyahahahahha)

artszfar said...

"Little Girl Lost"
May I borrow it?