Dec 12, 2008

Cheated...

Yup, I was cheated. Remember last time I told about Big Apple Donuts? 

Okay..here it goes. As I am excited with the donuts (so does my sister), we read at the box where is their other nearest branch. No way we are driving to KL just to eat those. And some in the list that I remembered well was in Alamanda, Putrajaya. Because Alamanda is quite my usual hangout last time, and since working I rarely go there. Seeing Alamanda listed there make me think that we'll buy their donut next time we went there.

And 2 days ago, Wednesday, after went back from S.Alam to settle some stuff I texted my sister whether she wanted to go to Alamanda so that we can grab some donut ^_^ and sure she is :P

I drop by my house to pick-up my sister and we continue to Alamanda. Its rainy outside and it will be nice to eat some donut and drink coffee, well, thats what I had in mind. We went searching for Big Apple Donuts...just to end up arriving at their lot with big banner on the wall saying "OPENING SOON"!!! T_T

What a day...














-LB-

5 comments:

Syazuchan said...

oke noted to myself :- next time i'll survey first b4 doing anything

admin said...

ya..jangan kena tipu oleh branch list kat kotak big apple donat.. >.<
hehhe~

Fatin Baharum said...

owh yg pink panther itu..
i like!
fans donut tol awk ea..

admin said...

tak jugak fans donut...saje tibe2 cam bes lak big apple ni.hahha

Anonymous said...

Hi! Big Apple is now open in Alamanda. Our blog is http://bigapplealamanda.blogspot.com