Mar 30, 2009

BLUE!!

I just bought my aquarium blue fluorescent. Yes..BLUE is nice ;)

Read about blue is non-stress color for fishes, so thinking about buying one. Looking for it at electrical shop, but they have none of this blue light.

Hmm...so on sunday (I just got my paycheck), so I head on to aquarium shop to see if there is any interesting stuff to buy. And as I was walking out....THERE IT IS!!! Just at the entrance of the shop and I never realize all this while. Ahahahaha...feel a bit stupid for a moment there. And I just standing there at the entrance of the shop laughing like a moron. Hahha~

I choose moon light blue (it sounds nice) but also a bit pricey. Hhuhu...RM21. Dont know whether I was ripped off or its really the price, I just pay the price and walk out the shop. 

When I got back home, it is already dark...7pm like that. I turn on the aquarium light...and it was really beautiful. The fish kinda like it either. Whenever I turn on the blue light, they will be more active swimming around the area. Even the Koi is active. The aquarium is more lively with blue color.Hehhe~














-LB-

5 comments:

naughtiest maximus said...

hey fishy fishy... =P

Syazuchan said...

blue moon? wow like the twilight next movie sound...hahahha
anyway..nice aquarium you have there maraippo...

admin said...

@naughtiest maximus: my fishes says hi to u la makcik dea..haha

@syazu: tq2...aquarium is still empty, just a barrel and aquarium stones only...will learn how to put live plant next..haha

artszfar said...

Kalau saya menjadi ikan anda, anda tak perlu beli lampu biru sebab saya adalah Dr. Manhattan.

admin said...

apa pulak tu dr manhattan