Mar 22, 2009

Sate Gath Pictures~

Yaa haa!!! Sorry that I've missed out this Sate entry (as promised in last 2 post)..aahahahaha

XMorfis forum has organized a gathering located at Sate Hj Samuri at Bangunan Dato' Nazir branch. We enjoy a lot of sate that day. For me, I'm not that excited about sate since its easy to get there anytime from my house and I'm not a big fan of sate. hahha~

Oh well, everything goes well. Bunch of groups arrived early and lepak at my house first. And I'm thankful to Mr Nox and Mr Yus because letting me copy a bunch of SNSD videos from their hdisc totalled about 100GB!! guahahaha~ Including photos, videos and tv performance. Sadly they didnt bring any concert videos :p

Anyway, below is among the pictures we manage to snapped. huahuahua~ Its nice to have a meet up with a group of friends when we only meet up on the net and not seeing face to face regularly. Hope there will always another gath like this organized in the future ;)



free image host

(1) choosing cakes at Secret Recipes...nyum2

free image host

(2) organizers

free image host

(3) lunch at my house

free image host

(4) my kopi 'o' ais and sate~

free image host

(5) setting up tripod..guahaha

free image host

(6) chatting about watever~

free image host

(7) happy girl pb...yaddaaa~ (nosebleed)

free image host

(8) momoko birthday cake

free image host

(9) the one which left

free image host
(10) Bye2...see you again!!!

-LB-

1 comment:

Syazuchan said...

ohh senyum melebar..ketika melihat pb gakisan itu...